We are happy to announce that Gruter Enterprise Tajo has been released on AWS marketplace. It is the new, simple and cost-efficient way to deploy Tajo on AWS.
Gruter Enterprise Tajo (G.E.T) is a pre-configured Tajo AMI (Amazon Machine Image) packaged by Gruter. G.E.T helps AWS users to deploy their Tajo cluster on Amazon EC2 within a few minutes, way easier through familiar AWS marketplace user interfafce. In addition, G.E.T is more cost-efficient option to use Tajo: the S/W cost of G.E.T is 50% cheaper than that of EMR (Elastic MapReduce).
* Try G.E.T on AWS marketplace https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B0196LE1GC
* G.E.T. User guide : https://s3.amazonaws.com/gruter-enterprise-tajo/GruterEnterpriseTajoUserGuide.pdf
* Video guide – Setup Gruter Enterprise Tajo on AWS
* Key Features of G.E.T
- No hadoop dependency; simple & efficient S/W stack
- 50% less S/W cost than using Tajo on EMR
- Simple marketplace deployment
- Convenient, time-saving SQL workbench